My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

16

I'm having fun with this weeks photo sharing lesson. I think I could spend all day just looking at all the pictures that have been posted. I decided to share my two favorites. Of course this one and the one I have in another post. I like flowers and I've planted them every year in my garden. This is the one flower that I haven't tried but I'm going to try for the following reason.

16
Originally uploaded by kat carney
I've lived in Kansas all my life but it wasn't until this summer that I saw my first field of sunflowers. It was a wonderful sight. My grandparents were farmers so I'm very used to seeing fields of corn, milo, and wheat. Both of my grandparents have passed away but I think they would have got a kick out of my enjoyment from those sunflowers. They would be the first to give me seeds and offer any advice that they had and that I would need to see them grow.
photo by Kat Carney

2 comments:

  1. I think I could look at photos all day, too. Some people are such great photographers and take such great pictures. Keep up the good work. I have enjoyed reading your blog posts so far.

    I saw in one of your other posts that you have a puppy? What kind? We have two dogs and I don't know what I would do without then!

    Janelle Mercer, http://janellegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. I had so much fun on flickr. I went home that night and made my own account. I used up all my space for the month so next month I'm going to post more pictures on there.

    My puppy is a yorkie/brussels griffon mix. She doesn't look like either kind of dog. One of these days I'll put a picture of her on here. I agree with you, I don't know what I would do without her.

    ReplyDelete