My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 5 RSS and Feed Readers

Wow, this was totally new to me. I had no idea what a RSS was or even how it worked. After looking at the different choices we had I decided to go with Feed My Inbox. I'm one of those people who would set something like this up and after awhile forget to go back to read, (my Farmville friends would agree) so I thought Feed My Inbox was the one for me. I love music so I chose to subscribe to my favorite band's website along with Vh1, Billboard, and Variety. I also love Baby Blues comics so I chose that to mix things up. I like the idea of getting information in one spot instead of having to go to each site.

No comments:

Post a Comment