My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Where has the time gone-23 Things Kansas

Wow, has this gone by fast! I don't know about the rest of you but I've had so much fun taking part in 23 Things Kansas. You have opened my eyes to things I didn't know about and showed me how to do things. I will have to say my favorite parts were slide sharing with Animoto and learning how to use Flickr. I will have to say that I am moving away from Flickr and going to Picasa. I think it is more user friendly. There is only one project that I haven't been able to do yet and that is #12's Screen casting. I plan on doing that as a group project and hope to get it done and posted in a day or two. Without taking part in this I would never have discovered these services or tried them. Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment