My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Not What You Think...Slide sharing for 23 Things Kansas

Wow, this was really a fun week. I decided to use Animoto to do my slide show. I had so much fun doing this. My only problem was choosing the pictures to use and then the music. I finally decided to use the Halloween pictures taken of my coworkers. I hope you enjoy them. As you can see we are a fun bunch of people and we like to liven things up a bunch.
I have a friend who always sends me emails with a slide show from her vacations. She always told me it was very simple to do but I had my doubts. I will now be sending her and others my own little slide show videos.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment