My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not letting Ning get the best of me yet!

Over the weekend I've played with Ning. I'm not really impressed with this site since I keep getting the same choices over and over. I find it kind of funny that since most of these are fan/fun sites that there are a few that have to approve you just like a friend request on Facebook. I finally found something I was interested in by using Google. I tried to find it through all the "circles" but never did come across it. It makes me wonder what else I might be missing. I'm not a person who gives up easily but unless someone can tell me how to search on Ning I'm not going to spend to much time with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment