My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week One Blogging

Hi! My name is Darla and this is my very first blog. I work at the Lawrence Public Library in Lawrence Kansas. The Lawrence Public Library is a fun place to work. With a wide range of users there is never a boring day to be had. I've been here for over 25 years and I still come across something new everyday. I was very excited to take the class 23 Things Kansas. It sounds like a very exciting thing to participate in. I heard there are over 500 of us doing this. Wow! That number just blows my mind. I was a little intimidated at the thought of doing my first blog. I was really surprised at how easy it was to do this.

1 comment: