My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

23 Things Kansas-Video on the web

I love watching YouTube so this wasn't new to me. I will admit that I've never made a video myself to post so that might be in the future. My favorite videos to watch on YouTube are music videos and videos people have made from concerts. Just this past Monday night I went to the Bon Jovi concert with 2 of my co-workers and my next door neighbor. It was the first time for one of my co-workers and my neighbor to see him. I had gotten my other co-worker to go with me two years ago to see Bon Jovi so this was her second time and for me it was at least my seventh time to see him in concert. Bon Jovi is a lot of fun to see in concert and I must say he gets better every tour. He played for 3 hours straight the other night. I've said before that I am a concert junkie! Here is a video that I found on YouTube that someone has posted from that concert. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment