My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Puppies

My next door neighbor lost one of her 3 dogs a couple of months ago. Monkey was her name and she had gotten very sick. I really felt sorry for my neighbor since I had just gone through the same thing this summer. Last month I get an email from her telling me about a dog she saw in the paper that was out at the local Humane Society. I quickly told her that if she wanted me to that I would go with her to see the puppy. We went that Saturday and saw the puppy. My neighbor quickly put in an application and a few days latter she had been approved. I again went with her the next weekend to take her two remaining dogs to meet the puppy. They all got along so we left with the new puppy in tow. His name is JoJo and he is just over a year old. Since this has happened I have taken my puppy over almost every day so they can play. JoJo is about 3 times bigger than Lillie but she doesn't let him get the best of her. They chase each other around the yard. When they get tired of that they will wrestle with each other. Lillie has actually flipped JoJo over and stood on him. Boy did he look surprised! Since it has been cold we will move in her house when we think the puppies have gotten worn out. Most of the time it's really been because we are cold. This is usually a mistake. JoJo and Lillie seem to get their second wing and will chase each other around the house and jump all over the furniture. It is amazing how laid back my neighbor is, she just laughs and tells me how entertaining she finds them. Now that spring is getting closer I predict that Lillie will be spending more and more time over there. My neighbor's backyard is bigger than mine so they have more room to run and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment