My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

IM ;)

I never really did this until I got my Facebook account. Of course I've sent text messages to my cousins and a friend on my cell phone but it usually was just a short message. Since I've been on Facebook I've "IM" with a friend in Alaska, Ohio, Malaysia, and Texas. Even some friends just in town. My friend in Alaska was telling me about a bear that was on his deck. It was a lot of fun to get the first hand account of what it was doing right then and not just hearing about it later.
I tried to sign into Meebo but our library has it blocked. I will try it when I get home. I was able to sign into #23thingsks IRC channel and "chat" with wizzyrea. We talked basketball. I hope to IM with some of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment