My circulation coworkers

My circulation coworkers
Holiday Party-we always find reasons to get toghether and have some fun!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cloud Computing

I was a little intimidated with this idea. After watching the videos and reading all the information I'm not as scared. I decided to do a slide show on Google docs. I've sent a couple of invites to two of my 23 Things Kansas buddies and to another co-worker. I've decided to do a slide show of my co-workers and how much fun we have together. At first I had a little trouble figuring out how to set up the slide show but after just taking a couple of deep breaths I jumped right in and found out it wasn't so hard after all. So far I've added pictures of us at work, of us just getting together after hours, at a rock concert, and dressing up at work for Halloween. I can't wait to see what the others add!

No comments:

Post a Comment